– 83,100 Lux @ 9.8′ with Hyper Reflector (Narrow)
– 22,400 Lux @ 9.8′ with Hyper Reflector (Medium)
– 9,610 Lux @ 9.8′ with Hyper Reflector (Wide)
– 1200W Daylight Bowens mount point source LED
– 5600K Daylight CCT
– Optimized output with 3 Hyper Reflectors: Narrow (15°), Medium (30°), Wide (55°)
– CRI and TLCI ≥95, CQS≥96
– Weather Resistant: dust and water resistant
– Stepless Brightness Control: 0.1-100%
– Frequency selection to reduce flicker
– Lead-Follow Mode for quick workflow
– Fan Modes: smart/medium/high/silent
– Multiple Control Methods: SidusLink Bluetooth App Control, LumenRadioCRMX, Art-net and sACNvia etherCON, 5-Pin DMX512 In & Out
– Supports dual 48V/15A DC inputs (3-pin XLR), including battery power stations and block batteries
– Half power output with one 48V/15A power source
– Full power output with two 48V/15A power sources
– Junior Pin (1-1/8″)
– Separate control box for a lighter lamp head
– Weatherproof 24.6′ head cable
– Locking Neutrik 19.7′ power cord
– Dual lightning clamp quick release plates
– Curved, Disk-Brake Yoke with 360°Rotation
– Utilizes universal Bowens mount standard
– Dimming Curves: Linear, Exponential, Log, S-Curve
– Lighting FX: Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulsing, Strobe, and Explosion
– Includes rolling case and reflector carrying case
Aputure LS 1200d Pro LED Light
The LS 1200d Pro LED Light from Aputure is a powerful COB LED fixture with expansive power, control options, and output comparable to a 1200W HMI, augmented by its 55° Hyper Reflector.
The precision fixture has a solid 5600K color temperature with a high CRI/TLCI rating of 95 that is great for location shooting outdoors, or in areas dominated by other daylight-balanced fixtures such as HMIs.
Besides power, control is a driving force in the design of the 1200d Pro.
The light has a myriad of wireless control methods, such as the included 2.4 GHz remote, the Sidus Link mobile app, and the built-in wireless DMX control.
It has four dimming curves: Linear, Exponential, Log, and S-Curve, to ensure accuracy regardless of your chosen brightness level.
While you can make adjustments locally on the fixture, you can also make them wirelessly at a distance via these methods – a real attribute for lights mounted overhead or in hard to reach places.
Powering the light has options too. The light is ready for worldwide use via its universal power supply but thanks to its dual battery plate it can be powered by one or two 48V (15A) batteries or via a 3-pin XLR connector for external power stations. You can use two batteries and recharge them while they are connected to the plugged-in light.
The 1200d Pro is weatherproof (dust and water resistant), so it is built to withstand any shooting environment. When it comes to features Aputure has left no stone unturned with the inclusion of special effects such as Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulsing, Strobe, and Explosion. Aputure has also generously provided a case for the included Hyper reflector as well as a rolling case for storage and transport.