– Color Temp – 2700K-12000K with Green/Magenta Adjustment
– CRI – Average 97
– TLCI – Average 98
– Dimming – 0-100%
– Wireless Control – 2.4ghz, Bluetooth, DMX
– Mount – 3x 1/4 20″ Receivers, T12
– 2700K – 343 Lux @ 3.28′ / 1 m
– 3200K – 350 Lux @ 3.28′ / 1 m
– 5600K – 377 Lux @ 3.28′ / 1 m
– 6500K – 386 Lux @ 3.28′ / 1 m
– 7500K – 385 Lux @ 3.28′ / 1 m
– 10000K – 359 Lux @ 3.28′ / 1 m
– 12000K – 333 Lux @ 3.28′ / 1 m
– Red – 150 Lux @ 3.28′ / 1 m
– Green – 308 Lux @ 3.28′ / 1 m
– Blue – 63 Lux @ 3.28′ / 1 m
– Type – Built in Rechargeable 14.8V/2200mA Li-Ion
– Run Time: 1 Hour 26 Minutes at 100% Brightness
– Charge Time to Full: 3 Hours
– Source – DC15V/2A
– Max Power Consumption – 18 W
– ø: 1.7 x L: 24″ / ø: 4.3 x L: 60 cm
– 2.1 lb / .96 kg
Nanlite PavoTube II 15X 2′ RGBWW LED Pixel Tube with Internal Battery
The Nanlite PavoTube II RGBWW LED Pixel Tubes are the next evolution of Nanlite’s signature light fixtures. These second-gen LED Tubes have been refined based on feedback from creators around the globe with features including pixel-based special effects, brighter output, more uniform diffusion, robust metal housings, DMX compatibility, and enhanced app control.
Get Unique, Studio Quality Lighting Anywhere
With an expanded and more precise color temperature range from 2700K-12000K with green to magenta adjustment, an average CRI of 97, an average TLCI of 98, plus full-spectrum RGB hue and saturation control, the PavoTube II 15X 2′ RGBWW LED Pixel Tube packs studio-quality lighting into a hardy, go-anywhere package.
From a Next-Generation LED Tube
Nanlite drew on the feedback from PavoTube owners across the world to evolve their LED Tube design. Enhancements include brighter output with more uniform diffusion, an upgraded control panel with locking buttons, DMX compatibility, and enhanced app control.
With No Cords Needed
Powered an internal 2200mAh Li-ion battery, the PavoTube II 15X can run for 1 hour and 26 minutes at full brightness completely untethered. Full battery recharge is achieved in 3 hours via the included AC adapter, which can also power the Pavotube II 15X during longer shoots.
Pixel Based Special Effects
In addition to fifteen adjustable practical special effects, PavoTube II 15X features ten new pixel-based effects expanding the creative possibilities further than ever before. Pixel-based effects include Hue Loop, CCT Loop, INT Loop, Multi-color, Gradient, Scrolling, Marching, Flame, Rainbow, and Driving. Practical effects include Hue Loop, CCT Loop, INT Loop, CCT Flash, HUE Flash, CCT Pulse, Hue Pulse, Storm, Police Car, TV, Paparazzi, Candle/Fire, Disco, Bad Bulb, Firework, Explosion, and Welding.
And A Robust Metal Housing
The PavoTube II 15X’s upgraded metal housing makes worrying about an accidental drop or risky light placements a thing of the past. Plus, three incorporated ¼-20″ receivers greatly expand mounting options.